Here are slides and some videos of selected talks I have recently given.
- Interacting Frobenius Algebras are Hopf, Thirty-First Annual ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science (LiCS'16), Colombia University, New York City, USA, July 2016. slides PDF.
- Interacting Frobenius Algebras are Hopf, Workshop on Higher TQFT and categorical quantum mechanics, Erwin Schrödinger International Institute for Mathematical Physics, Vienna, Austria, October 2015. slides PDF.
- Strong Complementarity and Non-locality, Logic Colloquium, University of Helsinki, Finland, August 2015. slides PDF.
- The ZX-calculus: diagrams for quantum computing, Quantum Theory from Foundations to Technology, Linneaus University, Växjö, Sweden, June 2015. slides PDF.
- The non-logic of quantum computation, OR: how I learned to live without propositions as types, PrakashFest, Oxford University, Oxford, United Kingdom; May 2014. slides PDF.
- Causality and Determinism in MBQC, Quantum Metrology, Interaction, and Causal Structure, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China; December 2014. slides PDF.
- The non-logic of quantum computation, OR: how I learned to live without propositions as types, Réunion LOGOI, Univeristé Paris Diderot, Paris, France, June 2013. slides PDF.
- Tracing a path from game semantics to post-quantum protocols, Abramsky Symposium, Oxford University, Oxford, United Kingdom; May 2013. slides PDF.
- Verifying one-way programs with the ZX-calculus, Quantum Information Science Workshop, Oxford University, Oxford, United Kingdom; March 2012. slides PDF.
- Categorical Quantum Mechanics Part 2: picturing the one-way model of quantum computation, LIQ seminar; Université Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium; March 2012. slides PDF.
- Interacting Observables in Categorical Quantum Mechanics, Logic and Interaction 2012; CIRM, Marseille, France; February 2012. slides PDF.
- Categorical Quantum Mechanics Part 1, LIQ seminar; Université Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium; February 2012. slides PDF.
- Finding the true flow in measurement-based quantum computation, FLOWINCATS workshop ; Oxford, UK; October 2010. slides PDF; VIDEO.
- Rewriting measurement-based quantum computation with generalised flow, ICALP 2010; Bordeaux, France; July 2010. slides PDF.
- Convexity, Categorical Semantics and the Foundations of Physics, Quantum Physics and Logic; Oxford, UK; May 2010. VIDEO
- Complementarity, quantum algebra, and MBQC, QICS spring school on foundational structures in quantum computation and information; Oxford, UK; May 2010. slides PDF; VIDEO.
- Lectures on Categorical Quantum Mechanics; Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan and RIMS, Kyoto, Japan; February 2010. Part 1 slides PDF and Part 2 slides PDF.
- A pictorial approach to measurement-based quantum computing, Université Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium; November 2009. slides PDF.
- Graph states and the necessity of the Euler decomposition, Computability in Europe 2009 Heidelberg, Germany; July 2009. slides PDF.
- Phase Groups and Complementarity, Categories Quanta and Concepts, Perimeter Institute, Waterloo, Cananda; June 2009. slides PDF, VIDEO.
- Computing with Complementary Observables, QICS Workshop on foundational structures for quantum information and computation, Obergurgl, Austria; Septmeber 2008. slides PDF.
- Diagrammatic calculus for quantum processes, Computability in Europe 2008 Athens, Greece; June 2008. slides PDF.
- Interacting Quantum Observables, ICALP 2008; Reykjavik, Iceland; July, 2008. slides PDF, VIDEO.
- The logic of complementary quantum observables, The 2008 Clifford lectures Tulane University, New Orleans, USA; March 2008. slides PDF, VIDEO.
- Mutually Unbiased Embeddings of Classical Logic, March meeting of the american physical society 2008 New Orleans, USA; March 2008. slides PDF.
- Classical structures, MUBs, and pretty pictures, Categories Logic and Foundations of Physics I Imperial College, London, UK; January 2008. VIDEO and slides.
- Verifying the Measurement Calculus by Rewriting, Development of Computational Models Wroclaw, Poland; July 2007. slides PDF.
- Quantum Entanglement and Freely Constructed Compact Categories, Traced Monoidal Categories, Network Algebras, and Applications Wroclaw, Poland; July 2007. slides PDF.